The ingredient of Lime and ginger chicken skewers
- 750g Lilydale chicken breast fillets, chopped
- 1/3 cup lime and ginger marmalade
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 1/2 Chinese cabbage (wombok), shredded
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into thin sticks
- 1 red capsicum, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup beansprouts, trimmed
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup coleslaw dressing
The instruction how to make Lime and ginger chicken skewers
- Thread chicken onto skewers. Place in a ceramic dish. adjoin marmalade, oil and sweet chilli sauce. Pour higher than chicken. incline to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, if become old permits. Drain marinade and reserve.
- Make coleslaw: Combine cabbage, carrot, capsicum, beansprouts and green onion in a bowl. Pour on top of higher than dressing and toss gently to combine.
- Preheat barbecue plate roughly medium heat. Place baking paper in the region of plate. Barbecue skewers, basting behind reserved marinade, for 4 minutes each side or until chicken is just cooked through. assist like coleslaw.
Nutritions of Lime and ginger chicken skewersfatContent: 516.24 calories
saturatedFatContent: 23 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 17 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 16 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 58 grams protein