A timeless chicken schnitzel in an easy-to-hold wrap makes this the definite lunchbox choice.
The ingredient of Chicken schnitzel rolls
- 1 cup plain flour
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups cornflake crumbs
- 2 tablespoons pointed cream & chive sprinkle (see note)
- 1kg chicken tenderloins, tendons removed (see note)
- 1/4 cup new well-ventilated olive oil
- 40g butter
- 1 green oak leaf lettuce, leaves removed, washed, dried
- 6 pieces plain chappati bread
- 1/2 cup whole-egg mayonnaise
The instruction how to make Chicken schnitzel rolls
- Place flour into a plastic bag. demonstrate eggs in a shallow dish. Place cornflake crumbs and acid mordant cream sprinkle into a shallow dish. Stir to combine.
- Coat 1 chicken piece in flour. Dip into egg later coat in crumb mixture. Transfer to a large plate. Repeat past enduring surviving chicken, flour, eggs and crumb mixture.
- Heat half the oil and half the butter in a non-stick frying pan higher than medium-high heat until sizzling. Cook chicken, in batches, adding more oil and butter as needed, for 2 minutes each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. succeed to to cool completely. Cover and refrigerate.
- Place lettuce onto chappatis. culmination as soon as chicken and mayonnaise. Roll taking place in the works to enclose filling. Wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate until ready to pack into lunch boxes.
Nutritions of Chicken schnitzel rollsfatContent: