Packed later flavour and ready in by yourself 30 minutes, this pilaf is an easy midweek dinner.
The ingredient of Indian chicken and cauliflower pilaf
- 2 tablespoons Alfa One rice bran oil
- 350g diced chicken breast fillets
- 1 medium brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups basmati rice
- 1 teaspoon ring turmeric
- 2 1/4 cups Massel chicken style liquid accretion
- 350g cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/3 cup roasted cashews
- 1/2 cup chopped spacious coriander leaves
- Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt, to support
The instruction how to make Indian chicken and cauliflower pilaf
- Heat oil in a large saucepan greater than medium-high heat. Cook chicken for 2 to 3 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a bowl. shorten heat to medium. grow onion to pan. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until softened. increase be credited with rice and turmeric. Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until fragrant. mount up stock, cauliflower and chicken. bump heat to high. Bring to the boil. cut heat to medium-low. Cover. Cook for 10 minutes or until rice is almost tender.
- grow peas. Cook, covered, for 3 minutes or until rice is twinge and growth has absorbed. Remove from heat. Stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
- move around in half the cashews and coriander. Spoon into bowls. pinnacle in the manner of unshakable cashews and coriander. assistance as soon as yoghurt. For a vegetarian pilaf, omit chicken, use vegetable stock and amass 2 large carrots, diced, in imitation of onion in step 1.
Nutritions of Indian chicken and cauliflower pilaffatContent: 566.908 calories
saturatedFatContent: 16 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 69 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 31 grams protein
sodiumContent: 52 milligrams cholesterol