sensitive chicken breast fillets are given a Vietnamese slant in this succulent recipe.
The ingredient of Chicken subsequently Vietnamese caramel sauce
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 1 teaspoon grated lighthearted ginger
- 1/3 cup (80ml) spacious soy sauce
- 125g brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon tamarind concentrate*
- 4 chicken breast fillets (with skin and wingbone** - optional)
- Baby Asian salad leaves, to minister to
- Steamed white rice, to abet
The instruction how to make Chicken subsequently Vietnamese caramel sauce
- Heat half the oil in a small pan exceeding medium heat, go to ginger and raise a fuss for 1 minute. go to soy and sugar and cook, stirring, until sugar dissolves. grow fish sauce and tamarind, cut heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes or until sauce thickens and is a dark caramel colour.
- Make 3 slashes in each chicken breast and season with salt and pepper. Heat long-lasting oil in a frypan beyond mediumhigh heat. grow chicken, skin-side down, and cook for 2-3 minutes until golden brown. approach and cook for 2 minutes vis-u00d0u00b0-vis the other side, then viewpoint skin-side by the side of once more. Drain any excess fat, cut heat to medium-low, later accumulate sauce and cook chicken, basting, for a further 5 minutes or until cooked through. Slice chicken and support drizzled similar to the sauce, behind Asian salad leaves and rice.
Nutritions of Chicken subsequently Vietnamese caramel saucefatContent: 455.295 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 32 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 31 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 55 grams protein