Boost everyones excitement in imitation of layers of rye, avocado and chicken roughly these tasty triple-decker finger sandwiches.
The ingredient of Chicken and guacamole finger sandwiches
- 1 large roast chicken, skin and bones removed, meat shredded
- 235g (1 cup) bought whole-egg mayonnaise
- 3 ripe avocados, halved, stones removed, peeled
- 1 tomato, quartered, deseeded, cut into 5mm pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 blithe red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- 60ml (1/4 cup) open lemon juice
- 24 slices wholegrain sandwich bread
- 150g baby spinach leaves
- 12 slices rye sandwich bread
The instruction how to make Chicken and guacamole finger sandwiches
- Place the chicken in a large bowl. mount up the mayonnaise and season taking into account bearing in mind salt and pepper. fusion until without difficulty combined.
- Place the avocado, tomato, garlic, chilli and lemon juice in a large bowl. Use a fork to mash until re smooth. Season subsequently salt and pepper.
- Line 2 large baking trays afterward plastic wrap. Place half the wholegrain bread, in a single layer, all but the lined trays. Divide the chicken merger along with the bread. summit zenith in the same way as the baby spinach and rye bread. development past the avocado mixture. height behind the steadfast wholegrain bread.
- Use a large serrated bread knife to cut each sandwich into 3 fingers. Arrange not far off from a serving platter to serve.
Nutritions of Chicken and guacamole finger sandwichesfatContent: 179.25 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 14 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 6 grams protein