Whip stirring this traditional East African curry for a spicy midweek meal. The berbere spice mix along with makes a terrific massage for barbecues.
The ingredient of Spicy chicken zigni curry
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1kg skinless chicken thigh fillets, chopped
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 sebago potatoes, peeled, chopped
- 410g can tomato puru00e9e
- 400g can chopped tomatoes considering epoxy resin
- 2 chicken accretion cubes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, halved
- Steamed rice, to encourage
- Coriander leaves, to help
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon mixed spice
- 1 teaspoon arena coriander
- 1 teaspoon ring ginger
- 1 teaspoon arena cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon sports ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
The instruction how to make Spicy chicken zigni curry
- Heat 1/2 the oil in a large, deep frying pan higher than medium-high heat. Cook chicken, in 2 batches, stirring occasionally, for 6 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a heatproof plate.
- Meanwhile, make Berbere by combining all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Heat permanent oil in the same pan on top of higher than medium heat. build up onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until softened. Add garlic and berbere. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant. accumulate potato, tomato puru00e9e, chopped tomatoes, accretion cubes and vinegar. Bring to a simmer. Season in imitation of salt and pepper. Return chicken to pan. Cook, covered, stirring occasionally, for 40 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- disquiet in eggs. Cook for 5 minutes or until irritated through. relieve sustain curry in the manner of rice, sprinkled once coriander.
Nutritions of Spicy chicken zigni curryfatContent: 790.134 calories
saturatedFatContent: 23 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5.8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 77.4 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 62 grams protein
sodiumContent: 412 milligrams cholesterol