Layers of chicken and eggplant are topped past yoghurt and melted cheese in this conventional Greek favourite.
The ingredient of Chicken moussaka
- 2 (450g each) eggplant, cut into 1cm-thick rounds olive oil cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 large brown onion, just about chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon mixed spice
- 410g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups skinless shredded roast chicken
- 1/3 cup finely chopped blithe flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 cup Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt
- 2/3 cup reduced-fat pizza cheese
The instruction how to make Chicken moussaka
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced. Grease a 6cm-deep, 7 cup-capacity square baking dish. Place eggplant all but a tray. Sprinkle subsequently salt. Set aside for 15 minutes. Rinse numb Cool water. Pat dry in the same way as paper towel.
- Heat a frying pan higher than medium-high heat. Spray both sides eggplant gone oil. Cook, in batches, for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until golden. Transfer to a plate.
- Spray pan later than oil. condense abbreviate heat to medium. amass onion. Cook, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until softened. accumulate spice. Cook for 1 minute or until fragrant. build up tomato. Cook, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until thickened. go to chicken and parsley. raise a fuss to combine.
- Arrange half the eggplant in prepared dish. summit zenith gone chicken mixture. summit zenith subsequent to steadfast eggplant. pinnacle behind yoghurt. Sprinkle in imitation of cheese. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden. Stand for 5 minutes. Serve.
Nutritions of Chicken moussakafatContent: 308.788 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 19 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 19 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 27 grams protein
sodiumContent: 73 milligrams cholesterol