This delicious Asian-inspired chicken thigh stir-fry has chopped capsicum and carrot, and a spicy mirin and soy sauce dressing.
The ingredient of Samurai chicken stir-fry recipe
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 green capsicum, deseeded, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 large carrot, peeled, cut into 2cm pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 teaspoons finely chopped ginger
- 650g chicken thigh fillets, excess fat trimmed, cut into 2cm pieces
- 80ml (1/3 cup) light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 6 small dried red chillis
- 2 green shallots, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Steamed rice, to advance
The instruction how to make Samurai chicken stir-fry recipe
- Heat the oil in a wok over high heat. build up the capsicum and carrot and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until softened. Use a slotted spoon to transfer to a plate.
- amass the garlic and ginger to the accomplishment and stir-fry for 1 minute or until aromatic. Add the chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until starting to brown. increase be credited with the soy sauce, sugar, mirin and chillies. cut heat to medium and simmer, stirring occasionally for 15-20 minutes or until liquid has reduced.
- Return the capsicum mixture to the wok. Cook, tossing, for 1 minute or until livid through. Drizzle later than sesame oil and sprinkle like shallots. further gone steamed rice.
Nutritions of Samurai chicken stir-fry recipefatContent: