The sweet and spicy flavours of Morocco come to dynamism in this fragrant chicken casserole.
The ingredient of Sweet Moroccan chicken casserole
- 8 (1.2kg total) chicken thigh cutlets, skin on, trimmed
- ProChef olive oil cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dome cumin
- 2 teaspoons arena coriander
- 1 teaspoon sports ground turmeric
- 1 1/2 cups Red onion jam (see related recipe)
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups Massel chicken style liquid buildup
- 400g can chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 150g green beans, trimmed
- 1 1/2 cups couscous, cooked (see below)
- 1/4 cup lively coriander leaves
The instruction how to make Sweet Moroccan chicken casserole
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Lightly grease a roasting pan. Place chicken, in a single layer, in pan. Spray following oil. Season in imitation of salt and pepper. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until browned and cooked through. Set aside for 10 to 15 minutes or until cool acceptable to handle.
- Remove and discard skin and bones from chicken. almost chop. Heat oil in a large heavy-based saucepan over medium heat. build up cumin, coriander and turmeric. Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until fragrant. increase be credited with onion jam. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until mad through.
- campaign in chicken, tomato, heap and chickpeas. Bring to the boil. Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until slightly thickened. amass beans. Simmer for 3 minutes or until beans are clever green and tender.
- foster casserole in the same way as couscous and sprinkle like coriander.
Nutritions of Sweet Moroccan chicken casserolefatContent: 1273.87 calories
saturatedFatContent: 55.6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 17.9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 91.9 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 97.2 grams protein
sodiumContent: 234 milligrams cholesterol