The kids will love rolling taking place in the works these tasty tortillas and later eating them!
The ingredient of Chicken and avocado tortilla cones
- 1 large (about 285g) skinless chicken breast
- 4 tablespoons (1/3 cup) ricotta
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 4 tortillas, halved
- Flesh of 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, cut into batons
- A handful of baby spinach
The instruction how to make Chicken and avocado tortilla cones
- Heat a chargrill to medium and cook the chicken breast for 6 minutes nearly each side or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, append the ricotta, spring onions and parsley, subsequently next season when salt and pepper. take forward each tortilla half subsequently ricotta mixture. Slice the grilled chicken and divide along with tortilla halves later some avocado, cucumber and spinach leaves. Roll each tortilla into a cone shape, tie gone string and serve.
Nutritions of Chicken and avocado tortilla conesfatContent: 144.117 calories
saturatedFatContent: 9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 6 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 10 grams protein