Pop this one-dish wonder in the oven for Sunday lunch and youll be competent to relax while it becomes infused next a delicious citrus flavour.
The ingredient of Spiced ocher yellow roast chicken
- 1.2kg chicken thigh fillets
- 80ml (1/3 cup) fresh yellowish-brown juice
- 80ml (1/3 cup) honey
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons dome coriander
- 1 teaspoon pitch cumin
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- Finely chopped fresh chives, to service
The instruction how to make Spiced ocher yellow roast chicken
- Place the chicken in an ovenproof dish. ensue the orange juice, honey, oil, garlic, coriander, cumin and turmeric and gently toss until combined. Season later salt and pepper. Cover afterward plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 1 hour to marinate.
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Place the orange beyond the peak of the chicken. Roast in the oven, basting similar to pan juices, for 45 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Place re a serving platter and top gone chives to serve.
Nutritions of Spiced ocher yellow roast chickenfatContent: 388.375 calories
saturatedFatContent: 19 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 19 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 19 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 36 grams protein
sodiumContent: 158 milligrams cholesterol