This spacious recognize concerning souvlaki makes a short and easy Monday night meal.
The ingredient of Chicken souvlaki
- 3 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-2 tablespoons chopped lighthearted oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped open thyme
- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 4 small (170g each) chicken breast fillets
- 2 tomatoes, cut into thin wedges
- 1 small red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1/4 cup (40g) pitted kalamata olives
- 100g feta, crumbled
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 4 pita bread rounds, warmed
- Tzatziki, to encourage
The instruction how to make Chicken souvlaki
- fusion the vinegar, lemon juice, oregano, and thyme in a bowl. Season. Slowly protest in the oil. Place chicken in a bowl taking into account bearing in mind most of the dressing, reserving 2 tablespoons for the salad.
- Heat a chargrill pan or non-stick frypan more than medium-high heat. Cook the chicken for 3-4 minutes each side until golden and cooked through. Place roughly speaking a plate and rest, loosely covered when foil.
- Meanwhile, toss the tomato, onion, olives, feta, parsley and permanent dressing in a bowl. Slice the chicken thickly and accumulate to salad, subsequently next toss gently to combine. press forward pita bread following tzatziki, subsequently next serve in imitation of souvlaki and further tzatziki.
Nutritions of Chicken souvlakifatContent: 590.091 calories
saturatedFatContent: 25 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 40 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 50 grams protein
sodiumContent: 117 milligrams cholesterol