Be the hero of the barbecue subsequent to these sweet and sticky satay skewers.
The ingredient of Satay chicken
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric pitch
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 700g chicken tenderloins, halved lengthways
- 1 1/3 cups jasmine rice
- 6 green onions, sliced crosswise
- 1 cup satay sauce
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Steamed Asian greens, to encourage
The instruction how to make Satay chicken
- Soak skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- add up soy sauce, honey, turmeric, garlic and oil in a ceramic bowl. grow chicken pieces.. slant to coat well. Thread chicken onto skewers. Spoon higher than marinade. Cover. Refrigerate for 1 hour, if time permits.
- Cook rice, following packet directions. Use a fork to separate grains. mount up onions.
- Place satay sauce and coconut milk in a small saucepan more than medium heat. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until irate gnashing your teeth through.
- Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill more or less medium. Spray skewers like oil. Cook for 6 minutes, turning, or until cooked. Place skewers regarding plates and drizzle following satay mixture. promote in the same way as rice and Asian greens.
Nutritions of Satay chickenfatContent: 734.447 calories
saturatedFatContent: 26 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 74 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 13 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 48 grams protein
sodiumContent: 133 milligrams cholesterol