The ingredient of Swiss chicken
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 4 chicken breasts fillets, skin something like
- 90g butter
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 8 slices ham
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 teaspoon French mustard
- 1/2 cup cream
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- steamed vegetables, to service
The instruction how to make Swiss chicken
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Season flour taking into account bearing in mind salt and pepper. Coat chicken breasts lightly once seasoned flour.
- Melt butter in a non-stick frying pan exceeding medium heat. ensue garlic and chicken. Cook chicken for 2 to 3 minutes each side, or until golden. increase be credited with wine. Bring to the boil. shorten heat to medium-low. Simmer, covered, for 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is just cooked through. sever chicken to a heat-proof dish.
- Place ham and cheese roughly culmination of chicken. Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Meanwhile, boil wine mix in frying pan exceeding high heat until it has reduced by half. cut heat to medium. amass mustard, cream and onions. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Place chicken onto serving plates. Spoon exceeding sauce and advance following steamed vegetables.
Nutritions of Swiss chickenfatContent: 806.864 calories
saturatedFatContent: 55 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 33 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 6 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 67 grams protein
sodiumContent: 270 milligrams cholesterol