Chillies — they’re so hot right now, and ready to put some fiery flavour in your dishes.
The ingredient of Chilli chicken stir-fry
- 1/3 cup raw cashew nuts
- 1 1/2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 500g chicken breast fillets, thinly sliced
- 1 medium brown onion, cut into wedges
- 1 bunch snake beans, cut into 8cm lengths
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed, halved
- 1 medium red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup lighthearted Thai basil leaves, to foster
- Finely sliced long red chilli (optional), to support
- Steamed jasmine rice, to support
- 1/4 cup salt-reduced soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3cm piece vivacious ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 1 long red chilli, finely chopped
The instruction how to make Chilli chicken stir-fry
- Make chilli soy sauce Place soy sauce, sugar, garlic, ginger and chilli in a bowl. mix up to combine.
- Heat a wok more than high heat. Stir-fry cashews for 3 to 4 minutes or until toasted. Transfer to a plate. mount up 2 teaspoons oil to wok. Swirl to coat. Add one-third of the chicken. Stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a bowl. Cover to allowance warm. Repeat twice past oil and long-lasting chicken.
- amass permanent oil to wok. Swirl to coat. Stir-fry onion for 1 minute. grow beans and broccolini. Stir-fry for 1 minute. ensue capsicum. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until beans and broccolini are bright green and tender. Return chicken to wok. amass sauce. Stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. amass cashews and basil. Toss to combine. foster taking into consideration rice and chilli (if using).
Nutritions of Chilli chicken stir-fryfatContent: 596.544 calories
saturatedFatContent: 14.2 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 71.5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 41.3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 81 milligrams cholesterol