Grab your fork and get deadened the crust for this warming winter chicken pie!
The ingredient of Chicken, leek and lemon pie
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 600g chicken thigh fillets, chopped
- 100g rindless shortcut bacon, chopped
- 2 small leeks, trimmed, halved, washed, chopped
- 2 teaspoons well-ventilated light thyme leaves
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 1/2 cup unquestionable cream
- 3 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 1/3 cup finely chopped spacious flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 800g desiree potatoes, peeled, chopped
- 50g butter, chopped
- 1/4 cup milk
The instruction how to make Chicken, leek and lemon pie
- Make mash topping: Place potato in a saucepan. Cover considering chilly frosty water. Bring to the boil. Simmer on top of higher than medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes or until tender. Drain. Return to pan. mount up butter and milk. Mash until smooth.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large saucepan exceeding high heat. amass chicken. Cook, stirring, for 5 to 7 minutes or until browned. increase be credited with bacon, leek and thyme. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until leek has softened. ensue wine. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until liquid has edited by half. grow flour. disconcert whisk to coat. accumulate cream. Bring to the boil. cut off surgically remove from heat. demonstrate in lemon rind and parsley.
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C/180u00b0C fan-forced. Spoon join up into a 6 cup-capacity oven-proof dish. summit zenith later mash. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve.
Nutritions of Chicken, leek and lemon piefatContent: 673.741 calories
saturatedFatContent: 43 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 20 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 29 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 6 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 38 grams protein
sodiumContent: 195 milligrams cholesterol