*Disclaimer: This recipe is a supporter recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of Baked honey mustard chicken
- 500g chicken breast fillets, chopped into medium-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons wholegrain mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 5 potatoes, halved
- Green beans, to relieve sustain
The instruction how to make Baked honey mustard chicken
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- blend honey, mustard, and curry powder together. Place chicken in a baking dish and coat in honey mixture.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, steam potatoes in a double broiler saucepan. later ensue the beans to potatoes and steam 10 minutes upfront chicken is finished cooking.
- minister to chicken later than beans, potatoes and drizzled subsequent to sauce from baking dish.
Nutritions of Baked honey mustard chickenfatContent: