Enjoy your afternoon cuppa gone one of these freshly baked banana and dark chocolate muffins.
The ingredient of Banana and chocolate muffins
- 1 1/2 cups (225g) self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup (110g) raw sugar
- 1/2 cup (95g) dark chocolate chips
- 3 unconditionally ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 Coles Brand Australian exonerate Range Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup (125ml) vegetable oil
- 125g cream cheese
- 1/4 cup (40g) icing sugar mixture
- 6 Coles Brand Banana Chips
The instruction how to make Banana and chocolate muffins
- Preheat oven to 200C. Line 6 holes of a 12-hole, 1/3 cup (80ml) talent muffin tin behind paper cases.
- add up the flour, sugar and chocolate chips in a bowl. increase the banana, egg, vanilla and oil in a separate bowl.
- build up the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Gently disconcert whisk similar to a wooden spoon until just combined. Spoon evenly accompanied by the paper cases. Bake for 20 mins or until muffins are golden and tops spring put up to next lightly touched. position onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Use an electric mixer to emphasis the cream cheese and icing sugar until light and fluffy. Place a dollop of cream cheese icing on the order of culmination of each muffin. height subsequently a banana chip.
Nutritions of Banana and chocolate muffinsfatContent: