This super simple, super easy chocolate slice will be your supplementary favourite afternoon tea treat.
The ingredient of obsolescent chocolate slice recipe
- 150g (1 cup) plain flour
- 90g (1 cup) rolled oats
- 100g (1/2 cup) caster sugar
- 75g (3/4 cup) desiccated coconut, improvement extra, to service
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 150g butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Chocolate icing, to decorate (see tip)
The instruction how to make obsolescent chocolate slice recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180C/160C enthusiast forced. Grease and line a 18 x 28cm slice pan gone baking paper, allowing the long edges of paper to overhang the sides.
- Place the flour, rolled oats, sugar, coconut and cocoa in a large bowl. trouble in the butter and vanilla. Press union beyond the base of the prepared pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Set aside in the pan to cool.
- culmination in the manner of chocolate icing and sprinkle in the manner of further coconut. Set aside until icing sets. Trim edges and slice to serve.
Nutritions of obsolescent chocolate slice recipefatContent: