shake up taking place in the works your cocktail offering this winter by adding this decadent spiced gingerbread hot chocolate to the menu.
The ingredient of Spiced gingerbread hot chocolate recipe
- 4 cups (1L) milk
- 75g milk chocolate, harshly roughly chopped
- 50g dark chocolate, harshly roughly chopped
- 1/4 tsp field ginger
- Pinch of mixed spice
- 1 cinnamon fix or quill
- 2 collection star anise
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Baileys Original liqueur or orange-flavoured liqueur (optional)
- Whipped cream, to utility
- Cocoa powder, to dust
The instruction how to make Spiced gingerbread hot chocolate recipe
- count up milk, gather together chocolate, ginger, poisoned spice, cinnamon and star anise in a large saucepan higher than low heat. Cook, whisking occasionally, for 5 mins or until the chocolate melts and the merger is smooth. amass the liqueur, if using, and disturb to combine.
- Divide accompanied by serving glasses. summit zenith afterward whipped cream and dust like cocoa powder.
Nutritions of Spiced gingerbread hot chocolate recipefatContent: 195.263 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 19 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 17 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 2 grams protein