The earthy crunch of hazelnuts past the richness of chocolate in this tart is a timeless Italian dessert combination.
The ingredient of Chocolate, hazelnut & frangelico tart
- 300g packet Careme chocolate pastry (see note)
- 100g unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup (165g) caster sugar
- 1/2 cup (175g) golden syrup
- 1/2 cup (165g) Nutella
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons Frangelico or bonus hazelnut liqueur
- 1/2 cup (75g) roasted hazelnuts
- Icing sugar, to dust
The instruction how to make Chocolate, hazelnut & frangelico tart
- Grease a 36cm x 12cm loose-bottomed, fluted rectangular sharp sour pan. Line the pan when the pastry, ornamentation any excess. Re-roll the pastry embellishments until 5mm thick, then use a fluted pastry cutter to cut into long strips and place around a lined tray. Place the pastry engagement and strips in the refrigerator to chill for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180u00b0C.
- Prick the pastry base in the same way as a fork, later line it subsequent to baking paper and fill next pastry weights or uncooked rice. Bake for 8 minutes, then cut off surgically remove paper and weights and return to the oven for 3 minutes or until crisp and dry. shorten oven to 160u00b0C.
- Place butter and caster sugar in a saucepan beyond low heat and disquiet until sugar has dissolved. build up golden syrup and Nutella, stirring until smooth. Set aside to cool slightly. advocate in eggs, Frangelico and nuts. Pour into pastry case, after that arrange pastry strips in a lattice pattern a propos top. Bake for 45 minutes or until filling is set. Cool, dust later icing sugar, slice and serve.
Nutritions of Chocolate, hazelnut & frangelico tartfatContent: 620.205 calories
saturatedFatContent: 34 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 14 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 69 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 51 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 7 grams protein
sodiumContent: 102 milligrams cholesterol