A classic trifle demands hours of setting, soaking and chilling, but this speedy sweet treat is ready to eat in just 15 minutes.
The ingredient of Chocolate trifles
- 6 chocolate rollettes, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons coffee-flavoured liqueur (such as Kahlua)
- 225g (1 1/2 cups) thawed frozen infected berries
- 2 x 200g ctns King Island chocolate creme dessert
- White chocolate curls, to decorate
The instruction how to make Chocolate trifles
- Use the rollette slices to evenly line the bases and sides of four 250ml (1 cup) faculty serving glasses. Pour higher than the coffee liqueur. Spoon the berries accompanied by the glasses and height gone a dollop of the chocolate creme dessert. Set aside for 10 minutes to go ahead the flavours.
- Sprinkle trifles later than chocolate curls and assist immediately.
Nutritions of Chocolate triflesfatContent: 789.656 calories
saturatedFatContent: 32 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 19 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 109 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 88 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 11 grams protein
sodiumContent: 70 milligrams cholesterol