These easy and delicious chocolate tarts are ready to be eaten in just 30 minutes.
The ingredient of Chocolate tarts
- 50g (2 1/2 tablespoons) butter, chopped
- 90g dark chocolate (Nestle Club brand), nearly chopped
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 8 frozen sweet shortcrust tart cases (Pampas brand)
- Icing sugar, to further
The instruction how to make Chocolate tarts
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C.
- increase the butter, chocolate and caster sugar in a small saucepan. Melt higher than low heat, stirring constantly, for 3-5 minutes or until smooth. cut off surgically remove pan from heat. accumulate the egg and mix until without difficulty collection and smooth.
- Place the bitter cases onto a baking tray. Spoon the chocolate mix evenly into the acid cases and bake in preheated oven for 1.2-15 minutes or until the filling is puffed. Cool slightly and remove the foil moulds. Sprinkle subsequently icing sugar and relief warm.
Nutritions of Chocolate tartsfatContent: