Lovers of white chocolate and passionfruit will conveniently cherish treasure this beautiful torte.
The ingredient of White chocolate mousse torte
- 1 sheet frozen ready-rolled butter puff pastry, partially thawed
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 300ml thickened cream
- 250g good-quality white chocolate, melted (see note)
- 3 teaspoons gelatine powder
- 3 passionfruit, halved
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar
The instruction how to make White chocolate mousse torte
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Line a baking tray afterward baking paper. Using a 24cm round plate as a guide, cut 1 circle from pastry sheet. Place just about prepared tray. Brush height subsequently milk. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden and puffed. take over to cool completely.
- Grease and line a 22cm (base) springform cake pan as soon as baking paper. Place pastry in prepared pan. Press gently to flatten (pastry will crack).
- add up egg yolks and caster sugar in heatproof bowl more than a saucepan of simmering water (make determined base doesnt be adjacent to lie alongside the water). move around for 3 minutes or until union is thick and warm. increase be credited with 2 tablespoons of cream. stir up to combine. go to chocolate, stirring constantly, until smooth. cut off surgically remove from heat.
- Place 2 tablespoons of hot water in a small bowl. Sprinkle on top of higher than gelatine. mix up like a fork until dissolved. disturb gelatine join up into chocolate mixture.
- prominence unshakable cream until soft peaks form. Gently fold cream into chocolate mixture. Pour mixture greater than pastry. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until set.
- Transfer torte to serving plate. count passionfruit pulp and icing sugar in a small bowl. Pour greater than torte. Serve.
Nutritions of White chocolate mousse tortefatContent: 431.395 calories
saturatedFatContent: 30 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 19 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 35 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 27 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 82 milligrams cholesterol