This easy to get to to bake chocolate cake is light, fluffy and tastes terrific.
The ingredient of Chocolate olive oil cake
- 200g dark chocolate, irregular into pieces
- 1 cup (150g) self-raising flour
- 1/4 cup (40g) plain flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup (140g) brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup (160ml) roomy olive oil
- 1/2 cup (125ml) milk
- 1/2 cup (130g) thick Greekstyle natural yoghurt
- Cocoa powder, to dust
The instruction how to make Chocolate olive oil cake
- Preheat oven to 160u00b0C. Grease a 20cm round cake pan. Line the base in the same way as non-stick baking paper.
- Place the chocolate in a microwave-proof bowl. Heat in relation to Medium 50% power, stirring the entire minute, for 2-3 minutes until melted. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Sift the flours and cocoa into a large bowl. work up in the sugar. advocate the eggs, olive oil, milk and yoghurt together. ensue the cooled chocolate and egg fusion to the dry ingredients. blend until well combined.
- Pour into the pan. Bake for 40-50 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean. Set aside for 15 minutes in front turning out onto a cake rack to cool. as soon as cooled, dust in the same way as cocoa, to serve.
Nutritions of Chocolate olive oil cakefatContent: 506.441 calories
saturatedFatContent: 29 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 53 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 33 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 7 grams protein
sodiumContent: 59 milligrams cholesterol