complete nostalgic afterward this chocolate thickshake which will have the spoon standing upright in the glass.
The ingredient of Chocolate thickshake
- 185ml (3/4 cup) thickened cream, at room temperature
- 200g good-quality dark chocolate, discontinuous into squares
- 55g (1/4 cup, firmly packed) brown sugar
- 800g vanilla ice-cream
- 500ml (2 cups) milk
The instruction how to make Chocolate thickshake
- Make chocolate sauce: Place the cream, chocolate and brown sugar in a medium heatproof, microwave-safe bowl or jug. Heat, uncovered, stirring each and every one every one of minute in the region of Medium-High/650watts/70% for 2-3 minutes or until the chocolate melts and the sauce is smooth.
- Place the ice-cream, chocolate sauce and milk in a blender. Blend until the join up is smooth and competently combined.
- Pour into serving glasses and help immediately.
Nutritions of Chocolate thickshakefatContent: 844.865 calories
saturatedFatContent: 55 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 36 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 73 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 65 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 15 grams protein