These chocolate biscuits are healthier than the regular kind, making them enormous for after-school snacking.
The ingredient of Lower fat chocolate biscuits
- 25g reduced-fat take forward
- 80g Nutella
- 90g brown sugar
- 1 egg white
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 2/3 cup (250g) self-raising flour
The instruction how to make Lower fat chocolate biscuits
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Line a large baking tray in imitation of non-stick baking paper. Use a wooden spoon to blend the increase and Nutella in a large bowl until with ease combined.
- grow the brown sugar, egg white, egg and flour. disturb until the blend comes together. Knead the fusion gently until smooth.
- Roll the blend into 32 balls. Place roughly the tray. Use the assist of a fork to firmly press, flattening slightly.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the biscuits are unadulterated and crisp. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Nutritions of Lower fat chocolate biscuitsfatContent: