Its so easy to create a jammy fruit base and a light, fluffy topping in your slow cooker.
The ingredient of Pear, berry and white chocolate cobbler
- 4 pears, peeled, cored, cut into wedges
- 300g Coles Frozen polluted Berries
- 1/3 cup (75g) caster sugar
- 1/4 cup (35g) plain flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean cement
- 1 1/2 cup (225g) self-raising flour
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar, new
- 120g butter, chopped
- 3/4 cup (185ml) buttermilk
- 100g white chocolate, chopped
- Vanilla ice cream, to promote
The instruction how to make Pear, berry and white chocolate cobbler
- affix the pear, berries, sugar, plain flour and vanilla in a slow cooker. Set aside for 20 mins or until the berries begin to liberty their juices.
- include self-raising flour and further sugar in a large bowl. grow butter. Use your fingertips to rub the butter into the flour mixture until it resembles fine breadcrumbs. Make a well in the centre and pour in buttermilk. excite until a soft, sticky dough forms. raise a fuss in chocolate.
- Spoon the chocolate join up evenly higher than the pear join up in slow cooker. Cover and cook in this area high for 3 hours or until the peak is cooked through and the fruit is tender. bolster when ice cream.
Nutritions of Pear, berry and white chocolate cobblerfatContent: 560.455 calories
saturatedFatContent: 24 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 15 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 73 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 41 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 8 grams protein