Satisfy your chocolate habit later than this easy to use chocolate biscuit cake.
The ingredient of Avrils chocolate biscuit cake
- Melted butter, to grease
- 2 x 250g pkts Arnotts Marie or Morning Coffee biscuits
- 250g butter, chopped
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 35g (1/3 cup) cocoa powder
- 3 eggs
The instruction how to make Avrils chocolate biscuit cake
- Lightly brush a 20cm round (base measurement) cake pan in the manner of melted butter to grease. Line the base and side when non-stick baking paper. Place 6 biscuits in a plastic bag and seal. Use a rolling stick glue to pound until finely crushed. Transfer to a large bowl. Use your hands to deferment the permanent biscuits into small pieces. increase be credited with the pieces to the crushed biscuit in the bowl.
- complement the butter, sugar and 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder in a medium saucepan higher than low heat. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until the sugar dissolves and the butter melts. Place the eggs and steadfast cocoa powder in a bowl. Use a fork to campaign until combined.
- Add the butter mix to the egg merger and use a fork to blend until a sticky chocolate sauce forms. Pour the chocolate sauce higher than the biscuit pieces and mix until without difficulty combined. Spoon the union into the pan and use the help of a spoon to press firmly. Place in the fridge for 2 hours or until firm. Cut into slices to serve.
Nutritions of Avrils chocolate biscuit cakefatContent: 327.908 calories
saturatedFatContent: 22 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 13 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 28 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 10 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 93 milligrams cholesterol