This beautiful and easy French chocolate mousse dessert will be a winner at your dinner table.
The ingredient of Madeleines chocolate mousse
- 200g 70% cocoa dark chocolate, chopped
- 100g butter, chopped
- 5 eggs, chilled, separated
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 300ml thickened cream, whipped
- Cocoa powder, for dusting (optional)
The instruction how to make Madeleines chocolate mousse
- Place dark chocolate and butter in a heavy-based saucepan greater than low heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes or until chocolate is just melted and incorporation combination is sleek slick (do not overheat). sever from heat. Set aside to cool until lukewarm (see notes).
- Using an electric mixer nearly low speed, stress inflection egg yolks, 1 at a time, into chocolate union until just combined.
- Wash and dry beaters. In a separate bowl, emphasis egg whites until stiff peaks form. Gradually stress inflection in sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until sugar is dissolved after each addition. amass a little of the egg white blend to the chocolate mixture, folding to combine. amass the chocolate fusion to remaining egg white mixture. Fold gently until just combined.
- Spoon chocolate mixture accompanied by 8 x 1/2-cup-capacity serving dishes. Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight (see notes).
- cut off surgically remove mousse from fridge 30 minutes to the front serving. Dollop later whipped cream and dust similar to cocoa powder. Serve.
Nutritions of Madeleines chocolate moussefatContent: 408.69 calories
saturatedFatContent: 36.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 22.1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 13.7 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 7.2 grams protein
sodiumContent: 175 milligrams cholesterol