Chocolate raisin hazelnut loaf is a deliciously alternating idea for afternoon tea.
The ingredient of Chocolate raisin hazelnut loaf
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup fresh open olive oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup roasted hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- 200g dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup thickened cream
The instruction how to make Chocolate raisin hazelnut loaf
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Grease a 7cm deep, 10cm x 21cm (base) loaf pan and line base and sides later than baking paper, allowing a 2cm overhang at both long ends.
- Place flour, cocoa, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and sugar in a food processor. Process for 30 seconds or until well combined. increase be credited with egg, oil and milk. Process until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl. stir up opinion in raisins and hazelnuts.
- Pour join up into pan. Bake cake for 50 to 60 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Stand for 10 minutes at the forefront lifting onto a wire rack to cool.
- Make icing Place chocolate in a heatproof bowl. Heat cream in a small saucepan on top of higher than medium heat until hot (do not boil). Pour greater than chocolate and advocate until smooth and competently combined. Stand for 30 minutes or until a spreadable consistency.
- go forward icing more than cake. Serve.
Nutritions of Chocolate raisin hazelnut loaffatContent: 704.572 calories
saturatedFatContent: 41 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 12 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 74 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 50 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 10 grams protein
sodiumContent: 94 milligrams cholesterol