This creamy chocolate dessert from Curtis Stone afterward known as pot au chocolat, is to hand to make and is one the family will love!
The ingredient of Pot au chocolate in imitation of cinnamon whipped cream
- 2 cups milk
- 500g dark cooking chocolate (70% cocoa), broken into small pieces, plus new for shaving
- 6 large egg yolks
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup thickened cream
- 1 tsp dome cinnamon
The instruction how to make Pot au chocolate in imitation of cinnamon whipped cream
- Place the milk in a large saucepan higher than medium heat and bring to a simmer, being careful not to scorch. mount up the chocolate and continue stirring like a rubber spatula until smooth and the chocolate has melted. cut off surgically remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, prominence the yolks in a large bowl. Slowly pour the chocolate join up into the yolks, one ladle at a time, mammal careful not to scramble the egg yolks. in the same way as half the melted chocolate is incorporated, pour the ablaze in, along behind the vanilla and salt, mixing thoroughly.
- Transfer the fusion to a jug. intentionally pour into 8 ramekins or glasses and refrigerate, uncovered, for 30 mins. sever and cover later plastic wrap and return to the fridge for 3-4 hrs, going on to 1 day ahead. This prevents
- a skin from forming.
- just about 20 mins prematurely serving, cut off surgically remove the chocolate pots from the fridge to bring to room temperature. Whip the cream lightly to form soft peaks and fold in the cinnamon.
- To serve, spoon the cream union higher than the chocolate pots and tap glass in the region of your hand to distribute the cream greater than the top. Using a vegetable peeler, grind down the long-lasting chocolate more than the cream to make chocolate curls.
Nutritions of Pot au chocolate in imitation of cinnamon whipped creamfatContent: 69.31 calories
saturatedFatContent: 21 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 12 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 27 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 23 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 5 grams protein