Youll go coco-nuts over this deliciously easy biscuit slice - its the solution afternoon tea show-stopper!
The ingredient of Chocolate biscuit slice
- 125g butter, chopped
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 250g packet arrowroot biscuits, in this area chopped
- 1 tablespoon desiccated coconut
- 2 cups final icing sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 40g butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
The instruction how to make Chocolate biscuit slice
- Grease and line a 3cm-deep, 16.5cm x 26cm (base) slab pan when baking paper, allowing a 2cm overhang at both long ends. Place butter, sugar, vanilla and cocoa in a saucepan more than medium-low heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes or until butter melts. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool.
- build up egg to chocolate blend and shake up to combine. Place saucepan higher than low heat. Cook, whisking constantly, for 10 minutes or until blend is thick, glossy and smooth. Transfer to a large bowl.
- grow biscuits and stir to combine. Spoon into prepared pan. sleek slick surface. Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours or until set.
- Make chocolate icing: Sift icing sugar and cocoa together into a bowl. grow butter and boiling water. disconcert whisk until smooth. fee icing more than slice. Sprinkle behind coconut. succeed to icing to set. Slice and serve.
Nutritions of Chocolate biscuit slicefatContent: