Mum will love these milk chocolate filled hearts! So too will the total family!
The ingredient of Milk chocolate shortbread hearts
- 250g butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean extract
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1/4 cup rice flour
- 225g Cadbury Milk Chocolate Melts
The instruction how to make Milk chocolate shortbread hearts
- Cream the butter, vanilla and sugar until fresh open and fluffy then mix up in sifted flours to make a soft dough. Roll amongst 2 pieces of baking paper to 3mm thickness subsequently next chill for 15 minutes or until firm.
- Cut heart shapes following a 7- 8cm cutter, and a smaller 2cm cutter for the centre. Reroll the dough gently to make more biscuits. Place all but greased trays and bake in a moderately slow oven 150u00b0C for 25 minutes or until pale golden. Cool in this area a wire rack for 5 minutes before lifting off onto rack to cool completely. amassing in an airtight container until required.
- Place the biscuits nearly baking paper lined trays. Melt 2/3 of the chocolate extremely gently in a glass bowl on top of higher than a saucepan of gently simmering water. Remove from the heat then disturb in the enduring surviving chocolate until sleek slick and melted. Spoon the melted chocolate into a piping bag later pipe into the centre of each biscuit. succeed to the chocolate to set at room temperature subsequently next gathering in an airtight container until required.
Nutritions of Milk chocolate shortbread heartsfatContent: