Decadent and impressive, these little white chocolate cups will be the talk of the town.
The ingredient of White chocolate cream cups
- 180g good-quality white chocolate, roughly chopped
- 250g mascarpone cheese, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 425g can blueberries in syrup, drained
- 4 chocolate dessert cups (see note)
- white chocolate curls, to serve (see note)
The instruction how to make White chocolate cream cups
- Place white chocolate in a heatproof, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, something like medium (50%) for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring each and every one every one of minute afterward a metal spoon, until a propos melted. disturb until smooth. assent to cool for 5 minutes.
- Fold mascarpone and vanilla through chocolate. Spoon into dessert cups. height later than blueberries and chocolate curls. Serve.
Nutritions of White chocolate cream cupsfatContent: 679.716 calories
saturatedFatContent: 48 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 32 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 52 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 49 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 8 grams protein