Made past chickpeas, dates and coconut these chewy chocolate biscuits will satisfy your sugar cravings without the guilt.
The ingredient of Healthier chocolate cookies recipe
- 10 dates, pitted, finely chopped
- 60ml (1/4 cup) boiling water
- 90g (1 cup) rolled oats
- 400g can chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 45g (1/2 cup) desiccated coconut
- 75g (1/3 cup) solidified coconut oil, melted, cooled
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder, plus further to flatten
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
The instruction how to make Healthier chocolate cookies recipe
- Preheat oven to 180C /160C devotee annoyed and line 2 baking trays in imitation of baking paper. Place the dates in a heatproof bowl and cover similar to water. Set aside for 2 minutes to soften. Use a fork to scratchily mash
- Process the oats in a food processor and until chopped. mount up the dates, chickpeas, coconut, coconut oil, cocoa powder, baking powder, egg and vanilla. Process to combine. Transfer to a bowl and set aside for 30 minutes to agree to thicken.
- Roll level tablespoons of the incorporation combination into balls and place vis-u00d0u00b0-vis the prepared trays. Dip the tines of a fork in cocoa to prevent sticking, and press into each cookie first one mannerism quirk and then the added (biscuits should be 1cm thick). allowance dipping the fork into cocoa as needed.
- Bake cookies for 12 minutes. Cool re the tray for 5 minutes, after that transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. accretion in an airtight container for stirring to 4 days, (biscuits will become softer).
Nutritions of Healthier chocolate cookies recipefatContent: