Each piece has the astonishment of sticky caramel sandwiched in the midst of the chocolate and biscuit layers.
The ingredient of Chocolate caramel slice
- 1 cup plain flour, sifted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 125g Lurpak slightly salted butter, melted
- 395g can NESTLu00c9 Sweetened abbreviated Milk
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 60g Lurpak slightly salted butter, melted
- 125g cooking chocolate, chopped
- 60g copha, chopped
The instruction how to make Chocolate caramel slice
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Line a 3cm deep, 28 x 18cm (base) lamington pan.
- intensify all base ingredients in a bowl. Mix well. Press into prepared lamington pan. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until spacious golden. sever from oven. Cool.
- Make filling: enlarge all ingredients in a saucepan higher than medium heat. Cook, whisking, for 8 minutes or until golden. Pour more than cooked base. Bake for 12 minutes or until firm. Cool completely. Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours, or until set.
- Make topping: Place chocolate and copha into a heat-proof bowl beyond a saucepan of simmering water. move around until melted. Pour on top of higher than caramel. Refrigerate to set. Cut into squares to serve.
Nutritions of Chocolate caramel slicefatContent: