witty a crowd? Make it easy with this dessert cob filled in the manner of chocolate mousse, hot fudge sauce and marshmallow cream.
The ingredient of Hot-chocolate mousse cob dip
- 450g cob loaf
- 50g butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon MasterFoodsu00ae Cinnamon Sugar
- 1/2 cup vanilla mini marshmallows, improvement new to benefits
- Finely grated dark chocolate, to support
- Cream-filled wafers, to support
- Pretzels, to abet
- Chocolate wafer sticks, to help
- 1 1/2 cups marshmallows
- 1/4 cup thickened cream
- 1/2 x 200g block dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 1/2 x 200g blocks dark chocolate, chopped
- 600ml thickened cream, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup vanilla marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons thickened cream
- 1/2 cup thickened cream, whipped
The instruction how to make Hot-chocolate mousse cob dip
- Make Hot Fudge Sauce: Place the marshmallows and cream in a saucepan greater than medium heat. Cook, stirring constantly, for 2 to 3 minutes or until marshmallows are semi-melted. amass chocolate. Cook, stirring constantly, until join up is sleek slick and combined. Transfer to a bowl. Set aside for 1 hour to cool and thicken.
- Meanwhile, make Chocolate Mousse: Place the chocolate and 3u20444 cup of cream in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave nearly HIGH (100%), stirring completely 30 seconds, for 1 to 2 minutes or until chocolate is melted and smooth. Set aside for 1 hour to cool.
- Meanwhile, make Marshmallow Cream: Place the marshmallows and cream in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring constantly, for 3 to 4 minutes or until smooth and combined. Transfer to a bowl. Set aside for 45 minutes or until cool. Fold in whipped cream.
- Preheat oven to 190C/170C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray following baking paper. Trim 4cm off the top of cob. desertion a 1cm thick edge, cut off surgically remove bread from centre of cob. Set cob aside. Tear bread and bread summit zenith into large pieces. Transfer to a bowl. Drizzle once melted butter. Toss to coat. Arrange bread pieces in this area prepared tray. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Bake, turning bread halfway through, for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Meanwhile, using an electric mixer, emphasis the steadfast cream until just-firm peaks form. Fold into cooled mousse mixture, swine careful not to over-mix as the mousse will put into action to split.
- Spoon mousse, marshmallow cream and 3/4 of the hot fudge sauce, alternative and slightly marbling, into cob. culmination similar to mini marshmallows and steadfast fudge sauce. Sprinkle later grated chocolate and service with toasted bread pieces, wafers, pretzels, wafer sticks and new mini marshmallows.
Nutritions of Hot-chocolate mousse cob dipfatContent: 672.785 calories
saturatedFatContent: 38.4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 24.2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 75.6 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 7.9 grams protein
sodiumContent: 79 milligrams cholesterol