Bake a batch of these glamorous chocolate cookies - theyre so delicious you wont lack to share them!
The ingredient of Chocolate earthquake cookies
- 1/3 cup chocolate hazelnut money up front
- 100g butter, chopped
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 1/4 cups plain flour, sifted
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder, sifted
- 1/4 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1/4 cup total icing sugar
The instruction how to make Chocolate earthquake cookies
- Place proceed and butter in a saucepan on top of higher than low heat. Cook, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until smooth. Transfer to a bowl.
- shake up caster sugar, egg, flour, cocoa powder and bicarbonate of soda into chocolate mixture. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Grease 2 baking trays. Line next baking paper.
- Roll level tablespoons of join up into 24 balls. Sift icing sugar onto a plate. Roll each ball in icing sugar. Place balls, 6cm apart, around prepared trays. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, swapping trays halfway. Cool roughly speaking trays. Serve.
Nutritions of Chocolate earthquake cookiesfatContent: 109.223 calories
saturatedFatContent: 4.9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 15.3 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 1.4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 19 milligrams cholesterol