The ingredient of Low-fat chocolate cake
- 60g MeadowLea Hi-Omega move on
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup NESTLu00c9 BAKERS unusual Cocoa
- 1 1/2 cups self-raising flour
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 125g white marshmallows, chopped
- 1 tablespoon buttermilk
- 1 eggwhite
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder, sifted
The instruction how to make Low-fat chocolate cake
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Grease and line a 22cm (base) cake pan. Use electric mixer to cream spread, sugar and vanilla. mount up eggs, 1 at a time, beating without difficulty after each addition.
- Sift cocoa, flour and bicarbonate of soda together. Fold dry ingredients and buttermilk into egg mixture.
- Spoon into pan. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean. Stand for 10 minutes. viewpoint onto a wire rack.
- To make icing: raise a fuss marshmallows and buttermilk in a saucepan exceeding low heat until smooth. cut off surgically remove from heat. Beat eggwhite to stiff peaks. mount up cocoa and emphasis well. work up marshmallow mix into eggwhite mixture. Refrigerate for 10 minutes. expand progress higher than cake.
Nutritions of Low-fat chocolate cakefatContent: 346.072 calories
saturatedFatContent: 9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 54 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 32 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 9 grams protein
sodiumContent: 57 milligrams cholesterol