*Disclaimer: This recipe is a fanatic recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of Chocolate crackles without copha
- 250g chocolate buttons
- 2-3 tablespoons Nutella
- 2 cups Kelloggs Coco Pops
- Handful 100s and 1000s, to decorate
The instruction how to make Chocolate crackles without copha
- Pour the 2 cups of coco pops into a large mixing bowl.
- Heat the chocolate buttons in a microwave-safe bowl, in rude 10 to 15 second bursts in the microwave. move around the enraged chocolate until the chocolate resembles the texture of a sleek slick velvet liquid. cut off surgically remove the chocolate from the heat source and rapidly spoon the Nutella into the melted chocolate. Stir to combine.
- Pour the chocolate mixture onto the coco pops.
- fusion the chocolate and the coco pops suddenly until the coco pops cling together to form a gooey mix. It will be ready to separate onto the trays, once as soon as the coco pops cling to the spoon in clumps.
- Spoon the two tablespoons of crackle blend into patty trays to form the crackles.
- Sprinkle the sprinkles higher than the crackles.
- Cool in the fridge for re 10 minutes.
Nutritions of Chocolate crackles without cophafatContent: