*Disclaimer: This recipe is a aficionada zealot recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of White chocolate & mango muffins
- 2 1/2 cups self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup soft brown sugar
- 3/4 cup white choc chips
- 440g canned mango, diced
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup cream
- 90g melted butter
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
The instruction how to make White chocolate & mango muffins
- Preheat oven to 180C. Lightly grease muffin tray.
- fusion flour, brown sugar and choc pieces together. increase be credited with milk, butter, cream and egg. blend thoroughly.
- Gently fold in diced mango pieces. Spoon into muffin tray, lightly dust gone cinnamon if desired.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown all but top. Cool in this area wire rack.
Nutritions of White chocolate & mango muffinsfatContent: