A dip in chocolate or toffee makes the outside of each fig as sweet as the inside.
The ingredient of Chocolate figs and toffee figs
- 50g Green & Blacks Organic Bittersweet Dark Chocolate subsequent to 70% Cocoa Solids, discontinuous into squares
- 6 vivacious ripe figs, washed, dried
- 100g caster sugar
The instruction how to make Chocolate figs and toffee figs
- Place the chocolate in a heatproof bowl and place on top of higher than a medium saucepan half-filled when simmering water (make certain positive the bowl doesnt adjoin the water). Use a metal spoon to stir up until the chocolate melts and is smooth.
- Holding a fig gently by the stem, dip the fig three-quarters of the habit into the chocolate and incline to coat. Transfer to a plate lined like non-stick baking paper. Repeat taking into consideration 2 more figs. Set aside for 5 minutes, then place in the fridge for 5 minutes to set.
- Place the sugar in a saucepan beyond medium-low heat. Cook, stirring, for 4-5 minutes or until golden. cut off surgically remove from heat. Holding a fig gently by the stem, dip the fig three-quarters of the mannerism quirk into the toffee and tilt twist to coat. Transfer to a plate lined subsequent to non-stick baking paper. Repeat similar to 2 more figs. Set aside for 10 minutes or until totally utterly set. Place the figs roughly a serving platter to serve.
Nutritions of Chocolate figs and toffee figsfatContent: 135.274 calories
saturatedFatContent: 3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 25 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 24 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 1 grams protein