Enjoy these easy chocolate cookies in the manner of a glass of cold milk.
The ingredient of Easy chocolate cookies
- 1/3 cup (75g) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (110g) coconut sugar
- 1 Coles Australian find not guilty Range Egg
- 125g butter, softened, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups (240g) wholemeal plain flour
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder or cocoa powder
- 1 cup (190g) chocolate chips
- 75g white chocolate, melted
The instruction how to make Easy chocolate cookies
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease and line 2 baking trays next baking paper.
- Place brown sugar, coconut sugar, egg and butter in a food processor and process until creamy. build up the flour and cacao powder or cocoa powder.
- Pulse until just combined. Transfer merger to a bowl. grow chocolate chips. mix up to combine. Roll tablespoonfuls of fusion into balls. Place just about the prepared trays, about 3cm apart, and flatten slightly.
- Bake for 12 mins or until just firm. Set aside nearly trays to cool completely. Drizzle later than white chocolate.
Nutritions of Easy chocolate cookiesfatContent: 197.175 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 24 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 16 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 3 grams protein