The endearing baked goodies are made once the smooth immersion of chocolate and banana.
The ingredient of Banana and chocolate stick glue wheels
- Melted butter, for greasing
- 300g (2 cups) self-raising flour
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar
- 80g butter, chilled, cubed
- 125ml (1/2 cup) milk
- 2 ripe bananas, finely chopped
- 50g dark chocolate, grated
The instruction how to make Banana and chocolate stick glue wheels
- Preheat oven to 210u00b0C. Brush a large baking tray in imitation of the melted butter to lightly grease.
- Sift the flour and icing sugar into a large bowl. Use your fingertips to daub smooth in the butter until the merger resembles fine breadcrumbs. Make a with ease in the centre, then mount up the milk and use a round-bladed knife in a pointed movement bustle to amalgamation until the mix just comes together.
- approach the dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead lightly until just smooth. Roll the dough to a 25 x 35cm rectangle. Sprinkle in the same way as the bananas and later the chocolate. Starting from a long side, roll the dough occurring firmly. Trim the ends and discard.
- Cut the roll into 3cm thick slices. Place the slices, cut-side up, just touching each other, re the greased tray. Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Nutritions of Banana and chocolate stick glue wheelsfatContent: