Whip happening a few of these spiced hot chocolate sticks as gifts for the office this Christmas.
The ingredient of Spiced hot chocolate sticks recipe
- 200g dark chocolate buttons
- 1 tsp pitch ginger
- 1 tsp auditorium showground cinnamon
- Mini marshmallows, to decorate
- doting milk, to support
- 75g butter, chopped
- 1/4 cup (55g) brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (60ml) golden syrup
- 1 cup (150g) plain flour
- 1/4 cup (35g) self-raising flour
- 2 tsp field ginger
- 1 tsp arena cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp auditorium showground cloves
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 Coles Australian set free release Range Egg yolk
The instruction how to make Spiced hot chocolate sticks recipe
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Line a baking tray behind baking paper.
- To make the mini gingerbread biscuits, affix the butter, sugar and golden syrup in a medium saucepan exceeding low heat. Cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until the butter melts and merger is smooth. Transfer to a bowl. Set aside to cool.
- mount up the amass flour, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, bicarbonate of soda and egg yolk and raise a fuss to combine. direction onto a lightly floured surface and gently knead until smooth. Roll dough out to a 3mm-thick disc. Use a 2cm gingerbread man cutter to cut out shapes and place roughly the lined tray. Bake for 10 mins or until lightly golden. Cool in the region of trays.
- Grease 12 holes of a silicon muffin tray or ice cube tray. Place the dark chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. stir up opinion in the manner of a metal spoon for 5 mins or until chocolate melts and is smooth. disturb in ginger and cinnamon. Pour chocolate evenly among holes. Arrange gingerbread men and marshmallows higher than the chocolate and insert a paddle pop stick. Set aside for 30 mins to set at the forefront removing from ice cube tray.
- Swirl chocolate sticks in affectionate milk to serve.
Nutritions of Spiced hot chocolate sticks recipefatContent: