Make these delicious chocolate spoons, ready to disturb through hot milk, for a definite party gift.
The ingredient of Homemade hot chocolate spoons
- 500g dark chocolate, chopped
- Turkish delight pieces, chopped, to decorate
- Mini marshmallows, to decorate
- Hundreds and thousands, to decorate
The instruction how to make Homemade hot chocolate spoons
- Place 20 mini muffin cases roughly speaking a baking tray. Place the dark chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in this area High for 1 minute. Stir. Continue to microwave in 10 second intervals, stirring, until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- deliberately purposefully pour the chocolate into the mini muffin cases. Set aside for 30 minutes or until the chocolate starts to set.
- Place a little wooden spoon or wooden iceblock glue in the centre of the chocolate in each muffin case. Decorate the chocolate in the manner of Turkish delight, mini marshmallows and hundreds and thousands, and place in the fridge for 1 hour to set.
- intentionally peel away the muffin cases and wrap the spoons in your marginal of packaging u2013 you can ambition cellophane and ribbons, or coloured paper. To serve, unwrap and dunk in mugs filled in the same way as hot milk. Wait until a little bit melted and work up to combine.
Nutritions of Homemade hot chocolate spoonsfatContent: 133.84 calories
saturatedFatContent: 7.4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5.2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 14.8 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 12.9 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 1.9 grams protein
sodiumContent: 6 milligrams cholesterol