This easy chocolate slab is packed later goodies and makes for the answer edible Christmas gift.
The ingredient of Giant jewelled chocolate slab
- 400g good-quality dark chocolate
- 50g choc-coated honeycomb, harshly roughly chopped
- 45g (1u20444 cup) Sunbeam Pine Nuts, toasted
- 45g (1u20444 cup) Sunbeam Sultanas
- 2 tablespoons red M&Mu2019s Minis
- 1 tablespoon silver cachous
The instruction how to make Giant jewelled chocolate slab
- Grease a large baking tray and line in the manner of baking paper. Place the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, making determined the bowl doesnu2019t be next to the water. disquiet until melted and smooth.
- early payment the chocolate in a almost 5mm-thick enlargement higher than the prepared tray. Sprinkle taking into consideration the honeycomb, pine nuts, sultanas, M&Mu2019s and cachous. Set aside for 1 hour or until set. (Alternatively, you can place the chocolate slab in the freezer for 5-10 minutes, until set.)
- delay the chocolate into shards to serve.
Nutritions of Giant jewelled chocolate slabfatContent: