These homemade chocolate crackle bars are a terrific nut-free treat for lunch boxes.
The ingredient of Chocolate crackle bars
- 70g (2 cups) puffed rice
- 30g (1 cup) quinoa puffs
- 30g (1/2 cup) moist coconut flakes
- 150g medjool dates, pitted, finely chopped
- 100g 85% dark chocolate, melted, lead pro extra, to drizzle
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
The instruction how to make Chocolate crackle bars
- Grease a 16 x 26cm slice pan and line behind baking paper, allowing the long sides to overhang. tote up the puffed rice, quinoa puffs and coconut flakes in a large bowl. mount up the dates and amalgamation well.
- Make a capably skillfully in the centre. Add melted chocolate and coconut oil. stir up opinion to combine. Transfer to prepared pan. Use the back of a spoon to press firmly into pan. Place in the freezer for 10-15 minutes, until firm.
- Drizzle later than additional supplementary chocolate. Cut into bars.
Nutritions of Chocolate crackle barsfatContent: 122.846 calories
saturatedFatContent: 6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 15 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 1 grams protein