Put a extra spin a much-loved favourite considering this upside-down hot chocolate.
The ingredient of Upside alongside hot chocolate
- 300ml thickened cream
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Baileys Irish Cream (optional)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar
- 4 cups (1L) milk
- 200g white chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Coles Choc Fudge Sprinkles
The instruction how to make Upside alongside hot chocolate
- add together the cream, Baileys, if using, cocoa powder and icing sugar in a bowl. Use an electric mixer to disturb until soft peaks form.
- count the milk and white chocolate in a large saucepan greater than low heat. move around for 5 mins or until chocolate melts and union is smooth and infuriated through.
- Pour evenly in the course of heatproof serving glasses or mugs. peak following the cream mix and sprinkles. facilitate immediately.
Nutritions of Upside alongside hot chocolatefatContent: 787.027 calories
saturatedFatContent: 53 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 34 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 59 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 58 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 15 grams protein